Marnix and Ally is a brand & communications agency focussing on brand strategy, clean communication, PR & content marketing. For over 10 years, we’ve been building and communicating about purpose driven and future proof brands. Our headquarters, a.k.a. ‘the castle’, is Antwerp-based, and our strategic hub is located in Genk on the stunning C-mine site.
A clean, clear & creative communication is the fuel to our fire. Sounds like you? Keep on reading, because we are currently looking for a PR-consultant.
M and A is working on some of the most beautiful brand stories. It’s up to you to share them with the world and to make sure the right communities, journalists, influencers and content creators get a hold of them.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Do you want to build a strong network, are you hands-on and do you come up with the proper story angles and connections that fit the right conscious brand? You write strong PR plans and press releases, and advise clients on a daily basis. You know how to translate PR plans into a 360°communication strategy. You understand the importance of clear communication and reporting. And you are constantly on the lookout for authentic people, words and places in order to offer clients the platform they deserve.
“Marnix and Ally is a team effort. We are looking for people who understand our approach and help spread our vision. At our office no two days are the same, we respect a healthy work/life balance and offer a safe haven to fully develop your personal skills.” — An- Katrien Dullers // founder
Do you have...
- The true spirit of networking?
- A flexible attitude, writing skills and a fondness for content creation?
- A soft spot for brands that add value to the world?
Then ring our M and A bell, rather today than tomorrow.
Are you the one?
- You have some experience in PR and want to grow your network.
- You understand that communication not only involves writing press releases but also a close contact with all relations and reflecting strategically on content, story angles, communities and (social) media.
- You are a skilful writer, understand our way of communicating and have a distinct eye for aesthetics.
- You are a true people person, but also know how to tackle deadlines, busy days and reporting.
- You are a solution-oriented thinker.
- You are a social media expert.
- You’d love to actively propagate our agency vision.
- You enjoy organizing, networking, structure … Action!
- You have a sense of language, your mother tongue is Dutch, you master English and have a basic knowledge of French.
- You have a broad field of interest and enjoy working for clients in diverse fields of play: lifestyle, fashion, design, beauty, start-ups, innovative tech…
- You are enthusiastic, positive and eager to learn.
- You closely follow all developments in the field and dare to explore new horizons.
- You are available at short notice.
- A job in a successful agency that is growing fast. Your skills can truly make the difference here.
- A magnificent brand portfolio that puts a smile on everyone’s face.
- A close, dynamic and cheerful team.
- Diverse job content.
- Flexibility and freedom to decide when you’ll work at the office & when at home.
- A competitive salary, tailored to your experience.
- Fringe benefits: from meal vouchers to mobile phone subscription and more.
- Freedom to be your authentic self and to work on your own profile.
- Growth; of our agency and of your personal skill set.
Our agency promotes an inclusive policy. Your talent is more important than your cultural or social background, your gender, age, sexual-orientation or disability. We offer an environment in which everyone can be their true selves.
E-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘PR consultant’ in the subject line.